- What is the purpose of excursion?
- Which is the best synonym for excursion?
- What is another word for excursion?
- How do you use excursion in a sentence?
- What is the difference between tour and excursion?
- What is short trip called?
- What word is like avert?
- What’s another word for magnificent?
- What is an excursion definition?
What is the purpose of excursion?
Excursions are seen as an integral part of the school curriculum as they enable students to explore, extend and enrich their learning and their social skills development in a non-school setting.
An excursion is defined as any activity beyond the school grounds.
powerful learning takes place in the real world..
Which is the best synonym for excursion?
What is another word for excursion?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for excursion, like: outing, journey, junket, ride, excursus, approach, jaunt, trip, tour, cruise and digression.
How do you use excursion in a sentence?
(1) This year’s annual excursion will be to Lincoln. (2) We went on an excursion to the city. (3) I have arranged with my classmates for an excursion to the beach. (4) Included in the tour is an excursion to the Grand Canyon.
What is the difference between tour and excursion?
Tour means travelling from one place to another with the purpose of visiting various places and in the end coming back to where you started. … Trip is a journey for some purpose, usually including the return. Excursion is a day trip made for pleasure, usually by a group of people.
What is short trip called?
An outing is a short trip, especially one that takes no longer than a day. … Any brief, fun journey can be called an outing.
What word is like avert?
avertavoid.deter.fend off.foil.forestall.halt.prevent.rule out.
What’s another word for magnificent?
Some common synonyms of magnificent are grandiose, grand, imposing, majestic, and stately.
What is an excursion definition?
1a : a going out or forth : expedition. b(1) : a usually brief pleasure trip. (2) : a trip at special reduced rates.