- Do builder potions work on Hero upgrades?
- Are Hammers worth it COC?
- Is the 5th builder hut worth it?
- Do builder boost potions stack?
- What does 10x faster mean?
- Does builder potion work on master builder?
- Do clock tower potions stack?
- Can you stack builder potion?
- How much does the builder potion do?
- How many hours does builder potion take off?
- Are builder potions worth it?
- Do resource potions stack?
- How long does builder boost last?
Do builder potions work on Hero upgrades?
[MISC] PSA: The Builder Potion can be used to boost your hero upgrade..
Are Hammers worth it COC?
Hammers of fighting & spells: These are very often the best, because they save you both the resource and time cost of the upgrade. … Hammers can also be used to upgrade dark elixir troops, potentially saving you a much more scarce resource, and therefore a lot of farming time.
Is the 5th builder hut worth it?
The answer is no. Not worth it. You won’t be able to keep him busy. But if you are getting up around TH9 and above, you have to have a fifth builder.
Do builder boost potions stack?
Yes, they stack. I used 3 builder potion together and they boosted my builders for 3 hrs.
What does 10x faster mean?
Builders work at 10x their normal speed under the potion, so 10 seconds of game progress happens for every 1 second of real time. So basically each potion saves you 9 hours of build time (10 game-hours of progress over 1 real-hour).
Does builder potion work on master builder?
– The Builder Potion is a potion that boosts the player’s Builders in the Home Village for 1 hour. … Effectively this gains nine hours’ worth of build time per active builder. However, it does not apply to the Master Builder, unless he’s gearing up a defense in the Home Village.
Do clock tower potions stack?
– The Clock Tower Potion is a potion that boosts the player’s Clock Tower in the Builder Base for 30 minutes. It can be stacked with the free Clock Tower boost to gain up to 10 more minutes of boost, but you cannot use the free boost if a boost caused by the potion is active.
Can you stack builder potion?
Sorry, Wotanwaton is correct: builder potion do not stack (increase boost), they add-up in time only. I have added up to 10 at same time, boosted 10x for 10 hours (not 100x for 1h ).
How much does the builder potion do?
The Builder Potion is a potion that boosts the player’s Builders in the Home Village for 1 hour. While active, all Builders will work ten times as fast as normal. Effectively this gains nine hours’ worth of build time per active builder.
How many hours does builder potion take off?
9 hoursSimple: If you use 1 potion, it takes off the current employed builder 9 hours for the next hour. If you have only 1 builder busy you will get a 9 hour gain, and if you have 5 builders busy you will get 45 hours gain.
Are builder potions worth it?
So if you are working on 3 heroes, each builder potion cuts 27 hours from your hero upgrades. … In addition, it also decreases the time of 2 defense structures by 99 hours. This is where I drew the conclusion, ” With 3 heroes upgrading, it is actually more worth it to buy builder potions than hammers”.
Do resource potions stack?
No, they don’t stack. They do however last longer.
How long does builder boost last?
Builder Boost: 24 hours in a day, so a normal account gets 24 hours per builder.